Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling You That You MUST Read (whether because they think it’s a “you” book or it’s just been generally recommended so often)
- Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas: Is there anyone who didn’t love this book to the point of obsession? Thrillers aren’t usually my scene but it just seems to intriguing to pass up at this point!
- Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour: Lots of recommendations and positive reviews for this one.
- The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult: This one has been highly recommended by a few bloggers. I love Jodi Picoult, but haven’t read one of her books in years. I’m told this one is a little different (as in, it’s not a legal or medical drama) – but it’s just as good as her others.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: Obviously Rainbow Rowell has been heavily discussed lately. A friend recommended this to me through Goodreads. Plus, I’ve been wanting to read more of her books.
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover: A friend sent me this one through Goodreads.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass: Seriously everyone is obsessed with this series.
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick: I’ve had my eye on this one for a while and have been noticing countless great reviews.
- Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin: One of my good friends really liked this series and used to tell me to read it all the time. I hope to get around to it sometime soon!
- Pivot Point by Kasie West: I read one Kasie West book to know she was awesome. This book has been recommended to me because of my obsession with books about choices and their outcomes.
- Lux series by Jennifer Armentrout: I seriously can’t get over the covers for these books. That’s enough to deter me from ever reading these…and even then I would only allow Kindle copies so I can’t see the cover. They look cheesy but everyone loves them!