Here are the books I’ve added to my to-read shelf! Some of them are not released yet but I’m dying to check them out. Click on the cover image to check out the Goodreads page for it.
- The Girl Who Never Was by Skylar Dorset
- A girl who discovers she’s a faerie princess? Sign me up! The middle schooler in me is screaming right now.
- One Past Midnight by Jessica Shirvington
- This girl lives two lives – she spends 24 hours in one then spends the next 24 in a different one. Sounds so fascinating.
- Dissonance by Erica O’Rourke
- I can’t stress enough how much I’m obsessed with the idea that every decision we make creates an alternate universe. I hope this book lives up to the pedestal I’m putting it on!
- Every Ugly Word by Aimee Salter
- The 23 year old version of Ashley talks the 17 year old version through the bullying and heartbreak she’s going to experience in high school. There seems to be a cool element of mystery to this book too, as the older Ashley is hiding a secret.
- Damsel Distressed by Kelsey Macke
- This book is like a fairy tale story told from the other side: the stepsisters. Plus the cover is super cute. I’m trying so hard to get an advanced copy of this one!
- Even in Paradise by Chelsey Philpot
- I love books about girls going to ritzy schools and making cool/famous friends. This sounds right up my alley.