Obviously I am new to the book blogging world, but I’ve discovered some fun topics to write about for every day of the week! The Book Blog Meme Directory at Bookshelf Fantasies lists all of the weekly memes for book bloggers to post about. I’ve picked my favorite topic from each day of the week and will try my best to follow along and post daily, in addition to any reviews and recommendation lists I write. Stay tuned for the following topics each week! Click on the following images to see all posts in that category.
- Musing Mondays from Should Be Reading
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
- Describe one of your reading habits.
- Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
- What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
- Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
- Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
- Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
- Top Ten Tuesday from The Broke and The Bookish
Each week they will post a new Top Ten list for book bloggers to write about. The topic changes each week and the list is released on their website.
- WWW Wednesdays from Should Be Reading
Each week, answer the questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
- Booking Through Thursday from Booking Through Thursday
Check their site each week to see what Thursday’s question is, then answer it on your blog.
- Friday Finds from Should Be Reading
Each Friday, you showcase the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! They don’t have to be books you purchased; just books you put on your TBR list.